Saturday, September 01, 2007

Progress Report September 1, 2007

Ok, someone told me I needed to update this. So here goes. Where are we now?

Oh boy, where do I begin? Life is good, take that back, it's awesome. We're talkin' found the pot at the end of the rainbow kinda stuff. Know what I mean?

Now don't get me wrong. Every rainbow requires a little rain and we've not only had our share, but we still get rained on from time to time. Sometimes it's a downright downpour. But I'll take it. When the good's good, it's REAL good. We've got an awesome umbrella.

Enough with the metaphors. We have been way too busy living to take the time to document it and I apologize to some degree for that. I do realize that our experience has given hope to some, confirmation I guess. A bad thing can pave the way for a good one. We are both working hard, trying to get ahead financially like the majority of the population. Failing miserably, also like most of the population. But we're not giving up. We've got too much yet to accomplish.

It seems like forever ago that we were standing in that 'storage room' in our street clothes making our union legal. (I'm smiling now)

Wow, I guess it's official then. We're making it. We're thriving in the impossibilities. Things have actually become sorta 'normal' for us. In a good way. We have a lot of drama still. Mostly stemming from the fact that I have an ex who still tries to control my life --- well, again, like so much of the population. We are motivated by our kids however, and they give us such joy!

Ok, you've got the gist of it. We're fine. Moving ahead. Full steam.

Now I can get some sleep. (smiling again)

Best wishes for all of you.... Buttercup

No comments: