Sunday, May 01, 2011

Time has FLOWN by....

We are still in love. My daughter sits next to me and is amazed at this blog. She didn't realize how much was written and how much we had gone through that is documented in this place. As I read through a few of the comments with her I realized that in some way we not only were doing this for ourselves, but for those others out there who may share our experiences in a similar manner. It is with these thoughts that I have decided to revisit, no - resume, the story as it continues to unfold.

I will have to qualify that first sentence now. Everyone knows that you fall in love with someone, but that kind of love fades into a different kind of love, right? Well, that's what I mean then. We have come from being hopelessly and desperately in love to loving one another in a way that often causes us to smile at one another with a sign of remembrance of that desperation and that added ingredient shines through in our smiles - the added thing that says "we have come through the fire...and we are still alive!"

I'm excited about picking this back up...

Buttercup

No comments: