Thursday, February 24, 2005

What Do I Miss

I think that sometimes people don't see what you have to give up and the things you miss most, even the little things. There is a lot you have to give up, so you have to make sure you are doing it for the right reasons. Yes you miss all your family and their love and hugs, your friends, also give up your job. Your way of life as you know it.
Sometimes there are things you are going to miss that you didn't even think of. They just creep up on you, like just the walk in the street. Plus you are going to have to get to know all the new ways of doing things, like making a phone call. People may laugh at things like that, but you are going to have to get to know so many different ways of doing things.

I think a lot of people do not think about it at first, then it hits them. The one thing that gets to me, its one of the things I didn't think of. It just came up on me, is I love my country. I am proud of where I come from and all that goes with it. I love the red and white of England. Its ok for me to make fun of my England, but I don't like it if someone else does. It hurts.

I didn't know just how much I loved my country. So you don't know all the things you are going to miss. I have a friend in England that I miss more and more every day. We did a lot of things, like going out for a drink. We did a lot of talking and helping each other in times of need. Then there is the everyday things. Missing the hugs from your kids. Having to give your pets up...Oh yes, you miss them too.

You even miss the shops that you have being going in and out of all your life. Even the papers, the way the post comes and goes is different. Some of the new ways make you laugh, but some make you mad. Even TV is different. The way of eating and cooking is too. That gets to me too, as I like cooking. So you have to find new ways of doing things. At times it gets to me and I will sit thinking of all my old ways of life. So all this thinking if you love someone, just make sure you do love them. Because when it comes down to it, you had better make sure you do.

I know in my heat, mind and soul I love Buttercup. So make sure that you look everything over and think about it all. I do, and every time, Buttercup wins, hands down. She is my life and I never want to be apart from her ever. For all the love I have for the things I miss, Buttercup always always comes out on top. I love you Buttercup.................John

No comments: