Sunday, April 10, 2005

Feelings

I am sat here on a hot summer's day, birds singing, Buttercup working away on her pc, feeling just so happy. When I just think of how happy I am, the times I had dreamt of being like this. Beinging loved in a way I never knew, always thinking it only happened in the films.

I think we all think that until it happens to us, god and when it does, the feelings are just so wonderful. All through life men and women have tried to write books or songs or make films, trying to show us all about being in love. When you read the books or hear the songs or see the films, we all think why can't that happen to me. I know most people want just to be happy, don't we all. I know men want to be the knight on the white horse or be the hero, thats life. thats why we like the songs, books and films. They all put us in a world that we dream about, it takes you away from the normal way of life, you are the guy in the film or the woman.

Well I am a very very romantic person, we have all been there, the romantic meals, low lights, the music in the background. Then again how many times have you done all that, then thought whats the point? Then in the end you just give up, back to the normal boring way of life.
Well now I am one of those people who does not dream about being with my soulmate, my true love. The reason is, I found her and am with her. She's everything I have ever wanted, She's just everything. My feelings for her are just so true, my heart has always been her's.

I can put my hand on my heart and say I am in love with my soulmate and she's my wife. Even my kids can see and hear it in my voice just how happy I am. I think that's the feeling you get when you find your love, you can't put it into words or a book or on a film. They are just there inside you and you both have them, that's why you don't need the dreams anymore... plus every moment with them is romantic, that's always there...........John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Buttercup and JOHN-43, I was just browsing the web for sites that have something about love and romance and I found your blog. It’s really nice. As for love topics, I’d like to tell you about http://top-personals.net, this is an useful guide for singles looking for hot women.