Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Dreams

I just wanted to let people out there, who think that they are alone and think that there is nothing out there for them, may even think that they will never find love. Well you are not alone and never give up on finding love. There are millions of people who think the same way. I was one of those people, oh I have been there, looking at myself, thinking who would want this. Before that I was married, doing what a lot of people do, just going along with life, doing the normal everyday things. When it all ended, it was upsetting, but at the same time was a relief, I didn't have to go along with things I didn't like anymore. I could do what I wanted to do, buy things I wanted, go and do what ever I wanted.


I got to that much of a low, I was drinking a lot and I mean way to much. Working and looking after my kids and drinking whenever I was alone. Thinking life was the pits, looking at myself, thinking this is what my life has come to. Oh I have been there crying, feeling sorry for myself, no light at the end of the tunnel. Was at that much of a low, don't think at one time I would still be here. I know it gets bad, at times would look around and think what's it all for, there as to be more to life than this. Plus everyone else would have the luck, but never me, everyone else was better off than me. Yes like most people all I wanted was to be with the love of my life. To hold her, laugh and smile, just to be happy, you all know what I mean. The thing was I didn't know who the love of my life was, she was just in my head.

Then when I did find her, just my luck, she was 3500 miles away. Then that's when it all hit me, oh I could feel sorry for myself and just walk away. Just let her go and get on with life, thinking of what may have been. Yes all my friends told me I was mad, people told me I was out of my mind, some even told me I needed to grow up. What they didn't understand, don't even think she did at first, she was everything to me.

Thats when life started for me, when she came into my life. I saw the world and everything in it in a different light. I didn't care or want anything in life as much as I wanted her. So I had to think, do I do what everyone tells me or do I go with my feelings?


Well it was not hard to think about. For the first time in my life this was what I wanted. This was the love of my life. Nothing was going to stop me from showing her just how much she meant to me. Oh I had to take the risk, she may not love me, but nothing was going to stop me, she had to know how much I loved her and wanted to be with her.

Now we are man and wife. What I am trying to say is don't give up. Hope is always there and never ever give up on your dreams. There is someone out there for us all. Plus you never know when you will find it. It took me 43 years to find my soulmate, the love of my life. One day all our dreams come true, we just never know when.......John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, what a topic - Dreams :-) I found this blog because I’ve been seeking for tips and articles related to naked models. By the way, there’s a nice site related to naked models and online personals.