Tuesday, May 17, 2005

A Book

Well sat here, thinking if we could make all this into a book. Not that I am very good at writing, then the spellings, well think Buttercup will get me over that hurdle. Plus where would we start it? I just know what we have is so very special in every way and think it would be nice to share it, we have had to get over so many things and still have a few left to get over.


When I think of the times before I met her, how down I would be, how inside me I knew something was missing, oh I did what everyone does at the time, telling myself" things will get better" but as we know they never did. Plus how did I know they would get worse and they did, when I think of how low I got. Then after the very first time I talked to Buttercup online, I knew from then on, she was the one. Its no good asking me how I knew, I just did. She was my soul mate and I knew it, the fact she lived in the USA and I was in England, was not going to stop me, letting her know, just want she meant to me. I knew there was going to be lots of ups and downs, oh yes I know I could have got hurt, plus I know I was going to have to leave my kids behind. That is one hurdle that was going to hurt, I miss them every day, the hugs and loving, but I know deep down I am where I belong, plus I know my kids know that too and they are happy for me.


So how do you put all your feelings in to words? so it makes a book. I think it would make a great book, as its real life, none of it is made up, if you have looked at any of the other things we have written, you can see its from the heart. I just want the world to see, just how much in love we are, plus to give others hope.

Even now trying to think of how to put this into a book, just looking at my wedding ring, she's my wife, God, she's my wife. how happy that makes me feel, now how do I put that into words? Plus how to put into words how she makes me feel from the moment I get up to the moment I go to bed, how cuddling or just holding hands, how it just all fits, like we made for each other. Like how when we are cuddling, just never want it to stop, just want to spend my life cuddling Buttercup, when we cuddle, its as if the hole world is right. When I am with Buttercup my whole world is safe, I have someone that's loves me in every way I love her and more.

Well now you all know that we are thinking of making it into a book.......John

3 comments:

HippyMonkey said...

That'd be a good book, I would read it!

Two lost souls meeting on the internet, separated by an ocean and a shifting political global climate. However, they spend years fighting against the systems of tyranny and cast away their overcome their shackles of oppression to allow their true love to bloom, leading to a long, happy life together.

: ) There's your back cover!

tt said...

Hey thanks for the comment, I think I did had lots of fun...and I do believe in love online... cos love itself is an amazing thing that can ever happen to anyone...it makes you feel angry, happy, sad and wonderful all at the same time... All the best to you guys...

L A Cammaro said...

i wonder if your book would be on the fiction or non-fiction rack? :)

go on. am writing a book myself.