Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Stronger and Stronger

Well have not done a post for a bit. Have been busy, trying to work out a few things, to get what Buttercup and I want, seems to get harder and harder. Money is the big one, didn't think is was going to take this long, to get the papers so I could work, this puts a lot on to Buttercup. I can't leave the USA, plus I can't work without the papers. Yet people just seem to take their time, with what we need. The USA, will let some people work over here without the right papers and do nothing about it. There are people here working, driving and living without all the right papers, even killing and nothing is done, yet to try to do it the right way, all they do is mess you about and take their time with the paper work.

The USA government are just like any other government, laid back and tell you all the things you have to do and when they want them done by, then just leave you waiting, there is nothing you can do, to make it go faster.

The one thing is, the love Buttercup and I have just gets stronger and stronger. We try to take every day as it comes. I know the government try all they can to put you off, trying to make sure that what you have is true, not just doing it to get into the USA. I also know that a lot of things changed after 9/11, which it did all over the world, more in the USA and England. I was in the first Gulf war. You think that it would make it a bit easier, well no it does not. I just don't understand how someone can get in the USA without papers, work and live for years and never get found out. The USA government knows it is going on and do nothing about it, it's as if some people in the USA want it, lower wages and all that. Then when you try to do it all the right way, its like they say "ok, now we have all the paperwork off you and you have done all we have asked you to do, just go over in than corner and we will call you" what they don't tell you is just how long they are going to leave you waiting.

Well I just know that the love Buttercup and I have will get us over all this. When we do, we can live the life we both want, all that we are going though, will just makes us stonger and stronger, nothing will pull us apart, whatever they do. We will grow old with each other and be loved and be happy :)))))))))))))).........John

4 comments:

HippyMonkey said...

Hey guys, don't let money get ya down, because it will all work out in the end. Don't let money get between the two of you, it's just not worth it.
"The more you got the more you want so don't you cry for more."

I really hope the papers come through soon so you can work, I know how much it sucks being unemployed. I had a great time in Tennessee, nothing like a 3 day music festival to cheer me up after a strenuous 23 hour ride!

~GT

Unknown said...

Good luck! Things will owrk out int he end -- you 2 were meant to be together!

Konrad said...

Sometimes you can fall, but keep your head upright. Your situation reminds me of my sister-in-law Catrin in Canada. For her as German it was all hard in the beginning. But she managed it and is still there, you can visit her: http://pundamalidadi.blogspot.com/
Good luck, Konrad

Harsha said...

Well just accidently came by your post....best of luk to u both, hope things work out ;)