Sunday, January 15, 2006

Am I Acting Funny?

Well a lot of people have been asking me "what's up?" I keep saying "I am ok" but i don't think that is the truth. I think I am starting to get a bit worried, when you think of how far we have come and all we have been through, all the things we have to get over. It's all going to come down to some guy or woman that I don't even know or have ever met.

When you think it may not matter how we feel, it could all come down to someone in a bad mood or if they like you or not. Will they be able to see just how much we love each other, how we want to spend the rest of our lives together? I have even had it asked "Did you do it to get into the USA?" All that tells me is that they don't know me one bit.

I am a very proud Englishman. I was in the army and was in the first gulf war and was a guard for the royal family. After that I had a good job and my own home, loved being with my kids every day, playing with my grandkids. Plus I loved my dog Eric (he was more than a dog to me, he was a mate.) Then there are all my mates I had to leave. Keith was a great mate, miss him a lot. So the answer to it is no no no I didn't move here and do all this just to get into the USA. I would have moved to the North Pole if that is were Christine would had been from.

So maybe I am acting a bit funny, plus I am a bit worried. The thing is I LOVE HER and will do whatever it takes to be with her for the rest of my life.

So sorry if I am acting a bit funny Babe, it's just I am worried.

----------------

Buttercup's response:

Babe, I know... I know. But we did not come this far to lose it all so easily, whatever happens, as it has been this far, we will get over... we will not let go. You know my heart. You know my dreams and how they are impossible to achieve without you. You are my life now.. together we can do anything!

Don't worry honey, it's gonna be ok. We can do this. We WILL do this. They will see and understand as all our friends and family have seen. Think of how all our friends and family that have told each of us that they have never seen us so happy as when we are together. Strangers can see it, people in bad moods change their moods inspired by it.

I love you.


No comments: