Wednesday, January 11, 2006

HOW THINGS ARE GOING

Well not had the time to write anything for some time(working most of the time). Well me and Buttercup are as strong as ever, I still wake up every day and look at her, think just how beautiful she is and just how much l love her. The love inside me just grows and grows, the love is like a wild white water river, rushing and flowing and never stops.

Well our xmas was great Carrie and the grandkids were here for 2 weeks,with Paul, all came over from England. First time Buttercup had met them all, they all got on great. Carrie also got to meet her new brothers and her new sister. It was so good to see them all getting on so well. Then came the time for them all to go back, yes before you all ask, yes, l did cry. l was doing so well until the grandkids started to cry, that did me in. The hurt inside me was just too much, I didn't want to let go of them and seeing Carrie trying to not cry too, well i just couldn't help it. Then the other day Buttercup found one of their toys, l had to go off and have a bit of a cry.

l know we still have a lot to get over, got the interview on the 25th jan. l will be glad when all that is over. lt's as if we are still under a cloud.W hen all that is over with then we can start to move on. lt's going to be a big thing for us, God, to just see how far we have come.

We know just how lucky we are, all the things we have had to do and all we have had to get over. l never in all my dream ever thought I would ever have anyone as wounderful and as beautiful as Buttercup. l still can't put it into words just how much l love her, she is the light of my life. l do want to spend the rest of my life with her. l don't even like going to work,l just want to spend every second, every moment with her. Her smile just lights me up. The warm in her heart, the way she holds me, the love inside me for her, lt's like time, it's never ending. lt will never end, it just grows and grows, gets stronger and stronger. She is my 8th wonder of the world, she is my world. Well l will try to write again soon.

Buttercup l love you more ;)))))))))))))) x x x x x x x x x x

No comments: