Saturday, January 21, 2006

Take it as you Read it

You know, do we ever have any idea? Do you ever dream about your true love? Are you with your true love? They say you only live once, well let me ask you this. Do you live your life or do you just do the same thing day in day out? Is life a routine? Do you wake up thinking here we go? Do you live your life or do you just drag yourself through day to day? You could be that one that as you see it, love will never happen. Well let me ask you one last thing. What would you do if you found love, real love, the love you dream about, how far would you go? How easy would you find it to give up on it? (ok i know there was more than one question there) what I am trying to say is, how far would you go if you found love, plus if you did find it, would you realy go that far?

Well for me life and every day will never be the same. You may say "yes you are one of the lucky ones, that will never happen to me, no one will love me that much." Well what if you did, what if they loved you that much, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Well I will tell you. Yes I know it's not going to be easy, but in your dream didn't you say you would do anything for the love of your life??? (or did you not mean it) Yes I am one of the lucky ones and the reason is coz when I found my love, I mean my true love, nothing was going to stop me, and it didn't. Every day I wake up. Everyday is different, no day is the same. You know it, it's always if I could hold you, kiss you again. Well I don't think like that anymore. I think God I can't wait till the next time.

From day one, the every first time I talked to Buttercup, my heart has made a sound it had never made before. Iit was the sound of true love. It knew were it wanted to be. ALL I AM GOING TO SAY IS BUTTERCUP IS MY TRUE LOVE, NOTHING AND NOTHING, NO DAY WILL EVER BE THE SAME,I HAVE FOUND MY TRUE LOVE, MY HEART KNOWS WHERE IT BELONGS. EVERY DAY IS A NEW DAY.--------------------BUTTERCUP I LOVE YOU ALWAYS, MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW,I LOVE YOU FROM THIS MOMENT ON AND ALWAYS ALWAYS MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 comment:

Princess B said...

I found it and I am happy.
Hey Buttercup--nice name!

=)
I'm glad you two have made it work--best of luck.