Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Can I say something here?

OK... this thing is so backwards... his post came before mine... yet this is listed first... go figure.

Read his first.. lol... it's next.

What I want to say is this...



I don't think I can possibly express the amazement that I feel when I read his posts and when we look at each other and say 'how is this possible?'

We have found something that most people wait all their lives to find. It is something so rare and elusive. Probably because we live our lives for what others tell us is right... what they tell us is 'doable'. That's so funny to me right now... as I sit here next to him with my heart so full of love.

Yes... I adore him. He is everything to me. He represents all to me that I dreamt of but never thought really possible. We have that thing that you see in the movies... that thing that seems too good to be true. Well you know what? It IS possible.

But what a battle to make it real. To actually get to a place where you can finally relax and think to yourself 'oh my God, it's real.'

We are there. We've made it to a place where we know we still have stuggles before us and yet we are confident that we will get through them. We are strong.

It takes a lot. A lot of faith, a lot of determination, a lot of confidence. Funny, that is something we both lacked until we met. But in taking that first step we found it.

Don't give up. It can be real. It IS possible.

John, I love you more than I have ever thought it was possible to love another human being and I cherish the day I said.... I do.

Buttercup

No comments: