Friday, March 11, 2005

A Poem for Buttercup

I knew from day one, I wanted you as my wife.
The love I had and still have, was just too strong
The feelings you gave me, will stay in my heart forever
The more we talked, the more I loved you, need to be with you
The first time I seen your beauty
Your long dark hair, your big brown eyes,
ohhhhhh yes i fell off my chair
IS ALL THIS A DREAM?

Then the day we met
You were better than your picture
To feel you, touch you, hold and cuddle you
To kiss your soft, soft lips and hold your hand
And i nearly knock you down
IS ALL THIS A DREAM?

Then time came to pass
Then you said I do
You are beautiful
Now you are my wife
IS ALL THIS A DREAM?

Well we are man and wife
We are going to walk together hand in hand
We are going smile and laugh side by side
NO THIS IS NOT A DREAM

BUTTERCUP, I LOVE YOU

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss my prince...