Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Why me?

Well some people may think 'what am I talking about?' Well let me to tell you. How many people find someone and say "Why me?" Haven`t we all said that?

There comes a time in everyone's life where we all think it's too good to be true. Why me? I am not that good. I don`t see it. What do they see in me? Come on, don`t tell me you have not been there. But can we all be crap? Don`t we all look in the mirror and all we see is the bad things? Then again we are not all bad, Are we?

Well i have been there. Then I talked to this woman and met her. She made me see things that I didn`t see. The one thing that gets to me is she does not see what i see. Thats why I am trying to write this. Because we don`t see it. Well this blog is for Buttercup. You are everything any man could wish for. I can sit here looking at you now and my heart just lights up. God, she`s my wife. God, how good does that feel? Well I am on top of the world. No other woman could make me feel the way my wife does. Big big smilessssssssssssss. She`s my wife. So no matter who you are or where you are, however old you are, there is someone out there for you.

Buttercup is wonderful, beautiful and special. She`s so warm at heart. If we had a millon Buttercups this world would be a better place. I love her with everything I have in me. She has my heart and soul. She lights my world up. I want everyone in this world to find what I have. It's all about every moment. I adore Buttercup. I am so proud to have someone as special as she is.

I just want everyone out there to look in the mirror and see the good. Don`t look at yourself and see the bad. Maybe you see the bad because of what of you have been told or it could be that you have had a bad life so you think that's the way life is. But then you could feel bad because you had fun. Then someone tells you they didn`t, so you feel guilty. Is that right?, Is it Fair? I don`t know what i am trying to say in a way. I just know some of the feelings we can all get.

Then i met Buttercup. She has made me see what life is all about. It's all about loving and being loved. Buttercup has done more for me in a year then anyone has done for me in my lifetime. I can't think of not being with her. Touching her, seeing her smile, holding her hand, waking up and seeing her face. I can`t think of not loving her. What i have with Buttercup is so much more than love. What i am trying to say is, don`t give up ever. Thats the easy thing to do.

How many times have we all done that? Well thats one thing I never did With Buttercup.

Buttercup I love you more than love. I am so proud of you, I am all yours forever.....John

No comments: