Tuesday, March 08, 2005

We Did It!

Well we did it. We are now man and Wife, Big Smiles here. It was not what we had planned. The chance was there and we looked at each other, and just did it. We know we still have a lot of things to do. The thing is we can start things moving now.

God am I happy, Buttercup is my wife! Feel so proud, Walking 10ft tall, I have never been as happy in my life as I am now, Just walking around with a great big smile. I know everyone in their lives has said "I love you" to someone. I have. This that I have with Buttercup is so different. Its more than just love. I don't think I would have ever found love if it had not been for Buttercup. She`s one in a million. I am not very good with words. (think its because I can`t spell very well)

I know my heart belongs to her and I was made to be with her, Forever. I know some people will read all this and think I am soft, Some may read it and say awwwwww. The thing is I want people to read this and see if you love someone, I do mean love someone, Not just saying it. Plus mean what you say and you are willing to give it your all, Then it can happen. We want to show people, Its not all plain sailing, But if you hang in there dreams can come true.

Buttercup was my dream,(God did I dream about that woman )She`s everything I have ever wanted and more, God so much more. I know I am a lucky man. To have someone as wonderful as her(The wife, hahaha) some times when I look at her, Its like being in a dream, Well I never ever want to wake up. she`s my world and my life. When I think of how far we have come, Hard times as well as good. Last night I was thinking of all the good times we have had, Some very very special moments. Too many to write down. When we look at each other and both smile, I can`t put the moment into words. It's just something that's there. The feelings I get from those moments. Just wanted to let people who read our site, We are now married. Just wanted to let them know just how proud I am to have Buttercup as my wife. That sounds so good. To be able to say "Buttercup is my wife".

Just want to grow old with you. xx.. John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It’s very interesting blog. I found a nice site similar to this topic and love online.