Thursday, March 17, 2005

Nashville

Well we had a great time in Nashville, the first night we went to a blues bar, called Bourbon Street Blues, we had a good night there. The next day we went to a bar called Rippy's, we met some very nice people and had a great time. We then went on to BB Kings and met another new married couple, we had a wonderful time with them, bit too much to drink as well (hahahahahahahaha). The next day we went for a walk round to look at the sites and at night went to Blackstone brewery, very nice beer. We had a wonderful time in Nashville, just went a bit fast, but life always goes fast when you are happy or having a great time.

There was a time in the hotel room, when Buttercup was asleep, I was looking at her just laying there asleep with a smile on her face. Got me thinking of the things we have had to get over. Thinking of my times in England when I was not with her. Thinking of all the times we had talked on the phone or msn and e-mails, of the times I would be in England crying at times because I was not with her. Dreaming of this day. She's my wife. She's right there. I can touch her. (smiles, very very big Smiles).

I know some people will think we are the lucky ones. But what people forget is that it has not been easy. We have had a lot of upset and hard times to get where we are now, plus we still have some to come. The one thing is we never let go, we both know what we want.

When I think back to what we have had to get over. Some people may not believe what they have found, they may even try to run away from it, even break it all off, thinking it can't work. The one thing I know in my heart of hearts and my soul, is that me and Buttercup love each other. As I looked at her on the bed asleep, with the smile on her face, Just makes me so warm inside. I cant think of a time when I have been so loved and so happy in my life. When I see her and how beautiful she is, plus the kind of person she is, she's just so loving and caring, she goes out of her way to help others. Yes in a way I am lucky, to have someone as wonderful as her.

When I think of how I feel when I just see her, How all the hairs on my body just stand up when she touches me. How when I wake up and she's there next to me, God how good that makes me feel, she's my sunshine. I feel my heart banging and it never stop's, just sat here writing this now. My heart is banging so fast, I just want to hold her and kiss her. She makes me feel so special, so loved, so wanted. She makes me see the real me. She lets me be the real me. God how wonderful that feels. I know we still have some hard times coming up, running around and papers to do, But we both know in the end, we will have the life we have always wanted.....John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very cool, Buttercup and JOHN-43. I have a site http://top-personals.net related to sex party, take a look if you’re looking for personals.