Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Just Thinking

Well I just want to try and put what I was feeling. We were on our way home from a 40s room meet. We had a great time and all the people at the meet were wonderful and had such a ball. On our way home Buttercup needed to sleep for a bit, so she pulled over near a cafe so I could have a coffee and she could have a sleep.
It was then I got to thinking about just how much I loved being with her, how happy she makes me.

I can be me and not have to worry about it. She lets me have fun, but it's not just that, she's part of it all too. This is all about how she just makes me feel, all the time. I don't know if everyone has it....But when you can be you....God it feels so good. You don't have to start worrying about 'can I do this' 'can I do that', just to be able to be you. That's what Buttercup does. She lets me be me and it feels so wonderful. Its one of the many things I love about her.

Its times like this I just think of how lucky I am to have someone as special as her. I just didn`t know I could love anyone as much as I love her. I do love her --god knows how much I love her and I think she does too. When how I think I was sitting in the car drinking coffee, with Buttercup asleep and I was happy just to be next to her. I don't care where I am in this world as long as I am with her. I know I will be happy. Plus I will do all I can you make her happy too and I will never stop letting her know how much she is loved.

The one thing I have found with Buttercup, what ever I do for her, it makes me happy to she her happy and to see her smile...God that smile just melts me. To hear her laugh, God and she laughs a lot, just warms my heart. I don`t think I will ever be able to put into words just how much I love her.....But one thing for sure is,I will never ever stop trying to show her..........John

No comments: