Sunday, March 06, 2005

Thinking About The Big Day

I know people will be thinking I am talking about the day we are getting married. Well it was thinking about that, that got me thinking every day I am with Buttercup is a big day. Just having her by my side, makes me feel so proud, Knowing she loves me, has me waking in the clouds. To be able to say she is my wife, Well I am going to be thinking I am in heaven.( walking 10ft tall too )

In my heart I know, I just want her to be happy, plus know she is loved, But in away she's never been loved before. That's what I am going to do, not because I have to, but it's because I want to. That's why I asked her to marry me. I don't care what people think of how we met or if they think its just to get into the country. Buttercup knows, how I feel about her, plus what I would do for her. There is nothing I wouldn`t do for her. People may think I love her because she's good looking. People may think what ever they want to. The thing with Buttercup is she amazes me every day in every way, plus yes I see the beauty of her. (You would have to be blind not to see it). The thing is I see the beauty within as well, and it's wonderful. She as such a big heart, she's always thinking about how to make others happy, I have seen it with my own eyes. I have seen her feeling down and not well. The phone rang, she picked the phone up and talked to the person on the other end. She laughed and talked and made them feel great, She then finished and sat in the chair not feeling well. I just had to go up and cuddle her. She does not think of herself as much as she should.

Buttercup is my 8th wonder of the world, she is such a special woman in every meaning of the word. What ever she dose for someone, She always always wants to do that bit more, just to make them happy and see them smile. I know just being with her, makes me so happy, when she gives me that look I just melt. I know that when she reads this, She will say I am building her again, She will just say "I don't want to fall down", But what she dose not see, Even if she did fall, I would catch her and put her right where she belongs, On top.

She knows I love her, The thing With Buttercup she needs to see, Just what a wonderful and special woman she is. The love I have for her is 2nd to none, I will never take her for granted. I will treat every moment with her as it should be. I don't know if people that read this will see just how much I love her, But I hope you can see just what a wonderful woman Buttercup is. THATS WHY EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE WITH HER IS A BIG DAY..........John

No comments: