Friday, March 11, 2005

Going Away

Well this is some time for me and Buttercup, to go away on our honeymoon, we have been married 5 days now (smilessssssss). we are going to Nashville for 4 days.

The last 4 days have been a bit of a run around. We had to see the the attorney this week, which I think went well, just my medical to do now and thats more money, then all the papers are sent off. Then its just sitting and waiting, as if we have not done enough of that. Until its time to do all the trips to here and there, just can't wait for all that, Buttercup will be happy. (sighs)

Well me and Buttercup the last 2 days have tried to relax, we have spent time just cuddling and staying in. we both have enjoyed it so much, as Buttercup said to me "no distractions, no pressure, just being able to relax, its was beautiful"

I know we have upset some people the way we got married, but they have to know, we didnt plan it. We just don't want ever to be apart again, plus the pressure it puts you under, sometime you don't know if you are doing right from wrong. We were trying to please every one and it just can't be done. So the next few days, we are going to get away from it all, just us. (smilesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss)

Will do the next post when we get back. Buttercup what a 4 days we are going to have,I cant wait babe, wish you was not at work now, we could be on are way there. I love you, my wife xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..........John

No comments: